Accurately posts payments for all physician services in a timely manner, reviews payments and verifies appropriate usage of modifiers and CPT-4 codes to ensure appropriate reimbursement.
Require one (1) year of experience working with Medicare, Medicaid and commercial billing and collections.
- Prefer two (2) years of experience in utilizing Windows-based software applications.
- Prefer previous financial or banking experience.
- Prefer basic knowledge of Managed Care remittance and adjustment process.
- Prefer the ability to type 30 words per minute for CRT and PC input.
- Prefer general knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Prefer the ability to analyze problems and consistently follow through to resolution.
- Prefer the ability to meet and greet public and handle difficult situations diplomatically.
- Prefer the ability to speak clearly and distinctly.
- Prefer the ability to operate an adding machine quickly and accurately by touch.
- Prefer the ability to use standard office equipment.
- Prefer basic mathematical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
All applications must be submitted on the SMH Careers Website here. Reference Job ID 424258.
Central Billing Office
1743 Main St.
Sarasota , Florida 34236