The Clinical Care Coordinator II is a caregiver who assists in the management of patient care in the physician office setting under the direct supervision of a provider. The Clinical Care Coordinator II may be a LPN or RN who demonstrates competency to provide patient care according to the specific needs of the population.
Require current licensure as an LPN or RN in the state of Florida.
- Prefer one (1) year of clinical experience in outpatient physician office practice.
- Prefer experience with an electronic practice management and electronic health record.
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of electronic practice management and electronic health records software along with skill in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Required License and Certs
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
All applications must be submitted on the SMH Careers Website here. Reference Job ID 424035
Breast Surgical Oncology
1950 Arlington St., Ste. 310
Sarasota , FL 34239