Performs OB/GYN ultrasound diagnostic procedures in a clinic setting for First Physician’s Group’s OB/GYN practices. Follows all established ultrasound and hospital policies and procedures. Observes strict confidentiality in dealing with patients and patient’s information and meets all compliance of OSHA standards.
- Require registration by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
- Require graduation from an accredited US school or equivalent.
- Prefer certification with NTQR in Nuchal Translucency.
- Prefer experience with an electronic practice management and electronic medical record system.
- Prefer two (2) years of diagnostic ultrasound experience in OB/GYN.
- Prefer effective oral and written communication skills.
- Prefer demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
Required License and Certs
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
Reg Diag Med Sonographer
Job Reference ID:
To apply for this position, please click here
Please note that all official job applications will only be recognized by applying through smh.com.
Obstetrics & Gynecology at WMP, Ste. 802
1921 Waldemere St., Ste. 802
Sarasota , FL 34239