The Clinical Care Coordinator I assists in the management of patient care in the physician office setting under the direct supervision of a physician or licensed provider. The Clinical Care Coordinator I may be a CMA, RMA or certified EMT who demonstrates competency to provide patient care according to the specific needs of the population.
Require current certification as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), or National Healthcare Association (NHA), or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT); a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) by the American Medical Technologists (AMT); or a certified EMT.
- Prefer one (1) year of clinical experience in an outpatient physician’s office practice.
- Prefer experience with electronic practice management and electronic health record programs.
- Prefer the ability to demonstrate self-direction and initiative.
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of electronic practice management and electronic health records software along with skill in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Required License and Certs
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
All applications must be submitted on the SMH Careers Website here. Reference Job ID 424589.
Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and Family Practice at Gulf Gate
6128 S. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota , FL 34231