The Centralized Care Coordinator II has a focus on clinical quality and data review. Works collaboratively with the Regional Manager to monitor clinical quality measures and provide support for both clinical and operational improvement strategies throughout First Physicians Group (FPG). Maintains strong working relationships and open communication channels throughout First Physicians Group (FPG) in order to facilitate a culture of Clinical Excellence. Assist with maintenance of quality dashboards and clinical audits.
Require three (3) years of experience in a physician office setting.
- Prefer demonstrated effective leadership skills and understanding of group processes, teamwork, and site/cost center-based management.
- Prefer demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, strong communication skills at all levels, ability to analyze problems and consistently follow through on the solution, knowledge of third party payers.
- Prefer experience with an electronic practice management and electronic health record.
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of electronic practice management and electronic health records software along with skill in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Prefer ability to analyze quality data and create reports using bar graphs, pie charts, and other tools as applicable to the data being reported
- Prefer ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining proficiency and efficiency.
- Prefer previous supervisory experience.
- Prefer demonstrated professional and caring attitude to patients, co-workers, and all customers of the organization.
- Prefer ten (10) years of experience in a physician office setting.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
Required License and Certs
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
Florida Lic Practical Nur
Florida Registerd Nurse Lic
Job Reference ID:
To apply for this position, please click here
Please note that all official job applications will only be recognized by applying through smh.com.