The Centralized Care Coordinator II is a caregiver who assists in the management of patient care in the physician office setting under the direct supervision of a provider. This role primarily floats throughout all FPG Practices. When float assignments are not needed, this position will support clinical excellence advancement opportunities through practice observation and training of staff. Will also participate in roll out of new clinical processes and programs. Maintains strong working relationships and open communication channels with the Clinical Care Coordinators and providers throughout First Physician Group (FPG) in order to facilitate communication about patients. May be a LPN or RN who demonstrates competency to provide patient care according to the specific needs of the population. Will consider a CMA/RMA with National Certification.
Require three (3) years of experience in a physician office setting.
- Prefer demonstrated effective leadership skills and understanding of group processes, teamwork, and site/cost center-based management.
- Prefer demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, strong communication skills at all levels, ability to analyze problems and consistently follow through on the solution, knowledge of third party payers.
- Prefer experience with an electronic practice management and electronic health record.
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of electronic practice management and electronic health records software along with skill in all Microsoft office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Prefer ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining proficiency and efficiency.
- Prefer previous supervisory experience.
- Prefer demonstrated professional and caring attitude to patients, co-workers, and all customers of the organization.
- Prefer ten (10) years of experience in a physician office setting.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
Required License and Certs
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
Florida Lic Practical Nur
Florida Registerd Nurse Lic
Job Reference ID:
To apply for this position, please click here
Please note that all official job applications will only be recognized by applying through smh.com.
Centralized Clinical Services
1921 Waldemere St.
Saraosota , FL 34239