The Business Operations Specialist is responsible for providing expert guidance and training of business operations and processes, as well as, leading projects related to changes and/or improvements in First Physician Group’s (FPG’s) business systems tools (Practice Analytics) or other future databases and/or business information systems, while providing oversight of business tools (i.e., patient portal, order facilitator, ROI vendor). In addition, this position will be responsible for collaborating with FPG & Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System (SMHCS) team members on roll-out of system projects that impact FPG.
Require a Bachelor’s degree or relevant years of experience can be considered on a year-for-year basis in lieu of degree plus seven (7) years of additional experience.
- Prefer American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) certification or other healthcare related certification.
- Prefer Smartsheet certification or other worksheet related certification.
- Prefer exceptional Microsoft Office Excel skills and ability to manipulate Smart Sheets.
- Prefer experience with Intergy, Practice Analytics and Practice Management tools or other EHR analytic experience .
- Prefer ability in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Prefer demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as, ability to express technical information in a clear and simple way.
- Prefer ability to analyze problems and consistently follow through on solution.
- Prefer ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment.
- Prefer experience with physician front and back office duties.
All applications must be submitted on the SMH Careers Website here. Reference Job ID 425530.
1700 S. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota , FL 34239