First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System participates with the insurance plans listed below. Please note that insurance plans are always changing. Prior to your visit, contact your insurance provider to verify accepted plans.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (Except Florida Blue Select and myBlue, Simply Blue – Specialist only); BCBS members — please click here for important information.
- First Health
- Gulf Coast and Gulf Coast Select
- Healthy Kids (through Simply Health)
- Integrated Health Plan (PPO)**
- Interplan Health Group/Healthsmart
- Manasota Health Preferred Network**
- Medicaid (Florida only)
- Medicaid HMO:
- Humana Medical**
- Sunshine (Pediatrics and Subspecialty only)
- Wellcare/Staywell (Pediatrics only)
- Medicare Rail Road
- Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Aetna (Aetna Medicare Select – Specialists Only)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (Except Florida Blue Preferred HMO)
- Humana PPO**
- United Healthcare
- Private HealthCare Systems (PHCS)**
- Three Rivers Provider Network**
- United Healthcare (Except United Behavioral Health)
- FPG does not accept Short Term Benefit Plans administered by United Healthcare. Additionally, FPG does not accept plans that do not meet the minimum essential coverage requirements as stated by the Affordable Care Act (“ACA”). These plans are not regulated by the ACA and are commonly referred to as Limited Benefit Plans and Discount Plans. These types of plans are often identified on the member’s insurance card using names like, “ALL PremierChoice,” “Premier MED,” “Short Term Medical,” or “TriTerm Medical.”
For billing questions, please call the Central Billing Office at (941) 917-2600.
First Physicians Group may not be contracted with every product for every health insurer listed, nor at every FPG office location. Please call your health plan for specific information.
**Sarasota Memorial Hospital is out of network.