Sarasota, FL 34239
Pain Care Program Closing
First Physician’s Group Pain Management Outpatient Program will close Sept. 30, 2020. To speak with a program representative before Sept. 30 , please call 941-917-4500.
Patients impacted by the closure can call Sarasota Memorial’s HealthLine team (941-917-7777) for help with a referral to a new physician. Patients who obtain a new pain care physician before Sept. 30 should have that office call 941-917-4500 to request your medical records; after that date, patients should call 941-917-1313 to request records.
Dr. Pereira is board-certified in Pain Management, fellowship trained in pain management and anesthesiology. Offering the widest range of coordinated pain care services in the region, he will work with your referring physician and specialists to personalize a comprehensive treatment plan to alleviate your pain. Dr. Pereira works hard to help you live life to the fullest.
His specialties and practice focus include:
- Botox, Trigger Point, and Epidural Steroid injections
- Celiac Plexus Blocks, Medical Branch Blocks
- Lumbar Sympathetic Blocks
- Percutaneous Disc Decompression, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants, Spinal Fusion Pumps
- Interspinus Spacers and Fusion