Sarasota, FL 34239
Dr. Sell’s breadth of experience spans three decades as a highly specialized surgeon, researcher and administrator in private practice, and a leader in hospital and academic settings. As Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery, he helps guide our strong team of cardiologists and surgeons in adopting the latest innovations in cardiovascular and thoracic care.
His specialties and practice focus include a full range of cardiovascular and thoracic care, including:
- Coronary artery bypass, arrhythmia and valve surgery
- Repair of congenital heart conditions
- Implantation of ventricular assist devices
- Repair of thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Valve replacement and repair